Differential Thermal Analyzers measurements is associated with material internal thermal transition temperature and heat flow, its is a very wide range of applications, particularly in research and development, performance testing and quality control of materials. Characteristics of materials, such as glass transition temperature, cold crystallization, phase transition, melting, crystallization, thermal stability, curing/ crosslink, oxidation induction, etc.
The Oxidation Induction Times Test (OIT), as carried out in a differential scanning calorimeter (DSC), is used to predict thermo-oxidative performance of a material.Samples are heated up under a nitrogen atmosphere, typically to 200C. Oxygen is then introduced to the sample cell, and the length of time before the onset of degradation, as seen by the iniation of an endothermic process in the DSC trace, is measured. OIT is a sensitive measure of the level of anti-oxidative additives within the polymer.
1. New designed oven structure ensures high resolution and good stability of base line;
2. Air flow meter may control the air flow rate accurately; the test data can be recorded into the database directly;
3. The instrument is bilateral control, may be controlled by both main frame and software. User-friendly interface, easy operation.
1. DSC range: 0～±500mW
2. Temperature range: room temperature ~ 800 ℃ air-cooled
3. Heating rate: 1 ~ 80℃/min
4. Temperature resolution: 0.1 ℃
5. Temperature fluctuations: ±0.1℃
6. Temperature repeatability: ±0.1℃
7. DSC noise: 0.01μW
8. DSC resolution: 0.01μW
9. DSC accuracy: 0.1μW
10.DSC sensitivity: 0.1μW
11.Control Mode: Rising temperature, constant temperature(full automatic programmed control)
12.Curve scanning: Rising scan, *cooling scan
13.Atmosphere control: Embedded digital flow meter & Software control
14.Color: 24 bit 7 inches LCD touch screen display
15.Data interface: standard USB connector
16.Parameter standard: equipped with standard material, with a key calibration function, the user may correct temperature and heat enthalpy
17.Note: * for selecting projects, all technical indicators can be adjusted according to customers' demand